There are two categories regarding characters: Characters and Character stubs.
Characters should (ideally) be reserved for characters with full or nearly full stats (this is basically any converted character from GURPS Who's Who 1 or GURPS Who's Who 2). Lina Inverse is an also example of a character that fits into this category.
Character stubs should be used with characters sho are just mention with few or no stats.Read more >
You may have not noticed a new category: Information Needed. This category is for pages that were already here that had little or no real information. Its sole purpose is for editors to seek out pages that need a lot of improvement.Read more >
For the love of sanity do NOT add a page with nothing more then a page reference. If you can't be bothered to give a little detail then it isn't worth putting in here. Besides I have been finding that some of these references don't exist on the page numbers provided.
If I can't find it via the page number provided or description it will be deleted as spam..
Also try to use the most relevant subcategories rather then using the Infinite Worlds one as that category has way too many listings. If a category page goes north of 100 listings it may be time to rethink what category best fits a page.Read more >
Sometimes when mods decide to hide or delete a thread, Google has taken a cache snapshot of the content which can then be archived. For example:
- 31 January 2016 Hellboy Ritual Magic in 4E
- 8 February 2016 Default No Mana Zone / NMZ equivalents
- 11 February 2016 GURPS Teen Wolf
- 22 February 2016 Special Strength Costs in 3e/4e
- 22 April 2017 "Dodge and Drop v melee?" was at http://forums.sjgames.com/showthread.php?t=149572 and the cache at http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:vTjaqwVVQNQJ:forums.sjgames.com/showthread.php%3Ft%3D149572+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca is 404'd
- 13 November 2017 cap on Perception discount?
- 12 December 2017 Curse of Chucky GURPS-style (warning: spoilers!)
This way, the posts of all those who reply to a thread (los…Read more >
http://forums.sjgames.com/showthread.php?t=62866 he's a fighting robotRead more >
- 3 February 2016
- 18 February 2016
- 17 February 2016
- 8 March 2016
- 15 March 2016
- 17 March 2016
- 25 July 2016
- 6 September 2016
- 10 January 2017
- 16 March 2017
- 26 March 2017
- 3 April 2017
- 10 April 2017
- 24 April 2017
- 6 May 2017
- 26 May 2017
Advantage of the Week (#53): Extra Head, Extra Mouth
- Bruno http://forums.sjgames.com/showpost.php?p=2161612&postcount=5 then http://forums.sjgames.com/showpost.php?p=2163285&postcount=33
- Otaku http://forums.sjgames.com/showpost.php?p=2162377&postcount=10
- evileeyore http://forums.sjgames.com/showpost.php?p=2163853&postcount=35
How to: Flying Brick Dive-Bomb?
- evileeyore http://forums.sjgames.com/showpost.php?p=2165603&postcount=6 then http://forums.sjgames.com/showpost.php?p=2165627&postcount=8
- culture20 http://forums.sjgames.com/showpost…
Read more >
I have noticed that there are a lot of pages created that have nothing more then book-page number as content. Please, put something more then that as it doesn't really help explain what the topic even is. Also try to follow 4e's efforts to consolidate information that was originally spread among several books in 3e.--BruceGrubb (talk) 02:54, April 29, 2018 (UTC)Read more >
I've been trying to think of several ways to mimic the way Kain feeds in the Blood Omen games.
Initially experimented with Leech with Malediction+Ranged+Weaponized+Rapid Fire+Homing+Accuracy but the problem there is it would be very easy for someone with a high attribute to resist it, since it is unopposed and no longer a quick contest with weaponized.
He would have the limited Enhancement of "Affects Insubstantial" with "Only Heals FP" to reflect cleaning on ghosts, and the either/or limitations of "accessibility: non-demons only" or "costs HP" which would cause harm (greater than HP gained) by feeding on 'green blood'.
There probably needs to be some kind of linked setup attack which lowers the resisting attribute to make it unlikely they'l…Read more >
Lost souls, closest thing is probably the Penanggalan or Klempt.Read more >
I uploaded my map file, Khelgoth, but infortunately, that isn't the name of my campaign world, which is Khengloth. Now I'm looking for ways to delete the original upload so as to save space. I'm still working on the character generation page and am about to wade into the role playing page. The issue with role playing is that there are so many genres, ranging from hack and slash, dungeon crawls on the extreme right and live-action role playing (LARP) on the extreme left. Maybe these will develop over time, but in generally addressing role playing I don't want to insult any particular style of gaming.Read more >