Cost: -15 or -25 points
- Cannot Speak (able to make vocal sounds): -15 points
- Mute: -25 points
GURPS Horror 78 gives some exceptions:
- Even ghosts with Cannot Speak can often utter a single, programmed phrase (“Get out!” or “Evangeline”), sing a tuneless children’s song, or otherwise unhelpfully allude to their trauma.
GURPS Zombies 69 also:
- This is fair for zombies that can vocalize well enough to convey basic information (“Moan once for ‘yes’ or twice for ‘no.’”) – Cannot Speak allows verbal communication, just not spoken language.
- Mute with Substantial Only
- Not Mute
- http://forums.sjgames.com/showthread.php?t=87827 Jericho frm Teen Titans discussion