Cost: 10 points
Since it works on "spirits" the Spirit Templates on B263 are important.
Affliction also has a base cost of 10 points
- Possession reduced to -80% would cost 20 points (a +200% enhancement to Afflict it) here is how:
- No Die Roll Required +100
- Accessibility, One Person Only -80
- Easily Resisted 4 -20
- No Memory Access -10
- Spiritual -20
- Hard to Use 2 -20 (Subject willing: +10 from Ghostly Possession Modifiers means a net +4
- Granted by (Other) -40
- Blood Agent -40%
- Changing it to a Will roll that the target can waive is Malediction +100% (maledictions also inherently "Affect Insubstantial" so that enhancement isn't needed)
- No Die Roll Required (afflicting the advantage doesn't require additional rolls once in the trance) is +100%.
- Reliable 3 +15%: to prevent effective skill from being reduced below 3, which could happen if penalties take you to Will 0, the absolute minimum.
This is a total of +415% to offset.
- Preparation Required (1 minute, -20%)
- Insubstantial Only -30%
- Melee Attack, Cannot Parry -35%
- Requires Concentrate -15%
- Fixed Duration +0% (lasts 3 minutes instead of margin minutes)
- 1/3 duration -10% (lasts 1 minute)
- 1/60 duration -35% (lasts 1 second)
"You are unaware of the world around you while you are in this state." Temporary disadvantages:
- Absent-Mindedness -15
Easily Resisted 4 -20% (using the suggested cap of 4 per PU8p13, a spirit who doesn't want to be given this advantage doesn't need to take it!)