- Vault 13: A GURPS Post-Nuclear Adventure: 2052-2161
- Fallout 76: October 27, 2102
- Fallout: 2161
- Fallout 2: 2241
- Fallout 3: 2277
- Fallout: New Vegas: 2281
- Fallout 4: October 23, 2077 (brief intro play); 2287
While the main divergence was the transistor not being invented in 1947 there are indications that the Fallout reality diverged way before that date. The people the aliens of the Mothership Zeta DLC kidnaped are not counted as there is nothing to show they were notable in OTL. Convergence aspects can be explained by high resistance.
- Captain John Smith discovered Point Lookout: 1612 in the Fallout reality; this happened in 1608 in OTL and John Smith was in England in 1612.
- Cabot house: erected 1711; doesn't exist in OTL.
- Michael Haydn's Symphony No. 3 (between 1760 and 1762): In the Fallout reality it was in D minor; in OTL it was in G major.
- Shamrock Taphouse: Fallout official strategy guide states it was built in 1787; it doesn't exist in OTL
- Point Lookout Lighthouse: built 1830. In the Fallout reality it is a six story high lone lighthouse; in OTL it is only four stories tall with a house built around it.
- Capital Post: first printed 1877; in OTL it is known as the Washington Post which was first printed in 1877.
- Schoelt propane company: founded 1895; propane as a viable fuel source wasn't discovered until 1910 by Walter O. Snelling of the U.S. Bureau of Mines.
- Sunset Sarsaparilla Company: founded in 1918; no such company existed in OTL
- Vikki and Vance: started two days before Bonnie and Clyde in 1932
- GURPS Fallout compilation
- thenthapple - videos of Fallout playthroughs with humorous/insightful commentary; stopped producing new material in 2017
- Oxhorn - lore heavy Fallout videos with detailed commentary
- ↑ Vault 13: A GURPS Post-Nuclear Adventure
- ↑ Point Lookout Part 9: The Jet Crash Site & Other Points of Interest
- ↑ Fallout's Divergence: How to Solve Its Many Problems - Fallout Lore - Cabot house
- ↑ Vault 92's Mind-Altering Experiments: Agatha's Song Part 3
- ↑ Fallout's Divergence: How to Solve Its Many Problems - Fallout Lore - Shamrock Taphouse
- ↑ Fallout's Divergence: How to Solve Its Many Problems - Fallout Lore - Capital Post
- ↑ Fallout's Divergence: How to Solve Its Many Problems - Fallout Lore - Schoelt propane company
- ↑ Fallout's Divergence: How to Solve Its Many Problems - Fallout Lore - Sunset Sarsaparilla Company
- ↑ Fallout's Divergence: How to Solve Its Many Problems - Fallout Lore - Vikki and Vance