- Agriculture: Chemical fertilizer, hybrid crops.
- Arms and Armor: Assault rifle, ballistic body armor, guided missile, military helicopter, military jet, nuclear weapons.
- Information Technology: Computer, high-speed press, television.
- Machinery: Integrated circuits, laser, transistor.
- Material Science: Composite materials, plastic, superconductors, titanium.
- Medicine and Health: Artificial heart, organ transplants.
- Power: Gas turbine, nuclear power, photovoltaic cell.
- Transportation: High-speed train, jet aircraft, spacecraft.
Magical Settings at this TLEdit
- GURPS Supers: This setting has huge amounts with magic with about every magic system a viable option.
- GURPS Technomancer: A divergent reality where reliable magic has existed since 1945
- GURPS Voodoo: This is a secret magic setting "the most common magic items are the charms of the ritual magic system, though fetishes and foci can also play a part."
- GURPS Warehouse 23: The Warehouse is chock full of magic items that have little in common; sometimes they come from mutually incompatible cosmologies.
- TL7-8 is where GURPS Classic and 4e TLs start diverging. According to David L. Pulver, late TL7 in GURPS Classic is TL8 in GURPS 4e. See Technology Levels (Classic) for more information.
- ↑ Julius Edgar Lilienfeld patented a field-effect transistor in 1926 and 1928; Oskar Heil patented something similar in 1934. Improvements to this design led to the better known point-contact transistor developed in 1947-8
- ↑ This likely refers to oil based plastic as plant based plastic first appeared in 1856
- ↑ GURPS Magic Items 3 pg 11
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.